Gaviri Enterprise SearchOS
For Businesses small and large
Productivity in the enterprise is dependent on the ability of enterprise users to find the data they need, when they need it and where they need it, regardless of where the data is stored. But with enterprise data scattered in many silos and legacy enterprise search engines that cost millions of dollars working with just a couple of silos, finding data in the enterprise is near impossible. Gaviri Universal SearchOS is a new breed of universal enterprise search that lets enterprise users find what they need with minimal investment and complexity!
The SearchOS proposition for the enterprise: Many Devices. Many Datasources. Many OSs. One Search! SearchOS is 3 powerful tools in one: a universal search OS, e-discovery tool and a universal file management system neatly packaged into one, simple solution that brings the ease of Web search, and dramatically cuts the cost of finding information in the enterprise. And it takes 5 minutes to install!
Enterprise SearchOS Productivity Features include:
- Five minute install. Say goodbye to months or years implementing complicated, partial search solutions. Get SearchOS and be up and running in 5 minutes
- Universal search across corporate networks, and across portable and non-portable storage devices
- Portability -- SearchOS installs and runs directly on portable devices such as flash and external drives
- Business e-discovery for corporate users -- users can find any file, email, PDFs, etc. across the corporate networks and storage devices they have access rights to with one search! e-discovery is usually reserved for compliance purposes, but SearchOS changes the rules by providing Business e-discovery to corporate users so as to enhance business performance and productivity.
- Find and read email even if Outlook is not installed -- including archived email (.pst, .ost, .eml, etc.)
- Easy PDF creation -- users can create a PDF file of a document they've found with one click right from the SearchOS user interface
- Universal file management (copy, move, delete files and folders and batch rename files) across the networks, desktops, laptops and devices a user has access rights to with two clicks
- Log file management -- users and administrators can easily manage log files across the servers, desktops, laptops and storage devices they each have access rights to. Advanced search features such as date, date range, file size, keyword search, phrase search, batch rename, bulk moves, deletes, etc. can be applied to log file management
- Unified Statistics. See unified statistics for all devices, including network drives. For each device, you will see the amount of used space, the number of indexed files
- Data/Device space management: The combined use of Unified statistic and unified file management gives you a powerful tool that is not available from any other software: the ability to easily find out how much space is available on each and every device (desktop drives, network drives, NAS drives, flash drives, external drives, etc.) and then easily take advantage of the free space by moving files from a device that is almost full to one that has lots of space!
- Automatic support for many, incompatible, portable and non-portable computing frameworks.
- Ability to relocate one or many indices even after the indices have been built without reindexing
- Maximum data privacy and security -- SearchOS' sandbox indexing and searching and Gaviri Technologies' corporate philosophy of not interfering with user data ensure corporate data stays private and secure at all times! Gaviri SearchOS will not upload user data to any external server, no matter how careless the user is. There is no configuration option to turn on or off to avoid uploading user data, SearchOS by design will not upload user data to any external server!
- Rights-based access -- enterprise data access is based on the rights granted by the user by IT. Unlike other search solutions that require IT to update access configuration files, SearchOS reads permissions at runtime so any revocation or grant rights is read automatically without IT or user intervention.!
Automatic detection and support for many portable computing frameworks
- U3 Smart Computing Framework
- Ceedo Portable Computing Framework
Gaviri Enterprise SearchOS automatically supports U3 and Ceedo labeled flash drives. Though these frameworks are incompatible with each other and with standard flash drives, SearchOS automatically detects them and works with them on the fly. No IT or user intervention needed to make these incompatible devices work together.
Gaviri Universal is the first and only adaptive search available today. The software is mobile when the user is mobile, it is a network SearchOS when a network is present, it is a desktop search when only a desktop is available and it does universal search when one or more devices are connected. The software adapts automatically, no user or IT intervention needed. Your organization is not forced to spend money on mobile and non-mobile search since SearchOS does both automatically, without any configuration
The same search engine that runs on the corporate network and corporate desktop runs on flash and external drives. The advantage to the enterprise is users can work securely when traveling because SearchOS' sandbox indexing and searching ensures that they don't leave traces of corporate data behind when they connect portable devices to other systems.
SearchOS has introduced many search innovations: search portability, cross-platform search, sandbox indexing and searching, adaptive search technology, secure search. These innovations combine to make your users more productive.
Ease of Use
- Enterprise SearchOS is easy to install and use. No networking experience needed. SearchOS installs and automatically detects connected devices and the network drives the user has access rights to. SearchOS automatically finds achieved email files (.pst, .ost, .eml, etc.) without user intervention! Easier to use than legacy desktop search engines that do much less.
- Desktops and laptops
- Corporate Networks -- Wired or Wireless
- Departmental Networks -- Wired or Wireless
- Network attached Storage (any capacity, from a few megabytes to terabytes of storage)
- Backup Drives
- Flash Drives
- External Drives (any vendor, any capacity, from a few megabytes to terabytes of storage)
- Secure Digital Cards (SD Cards)
- Digital Camcorders (for Advertising, media departments)
- Digital Still Cameras
- USB Wristwatches
- Digital TV
- Many more storage devices...
Gaviri Enterprise SearchOS connectivity
- Ethernet (Wired Home Network)
- Wireless (Wireless Home Networks)
How do I get Enterprise SearchOS?
Download the Gaviri Universal SearchOS and call or email Gaviri Technologies for enterpise pricing.