Gaviri Digital Home SearchOS
For the digital Home User
Home servers, broadband technology, network attached storage, digital TV, home computer networks and multiple mobile devices have enabled digital homes – homes with lots of digital content stored on many devices. Gaviri Universal SearchOS makes the digital home more enjoyable because now, digital home users can easily find and play songs and view videos, pictures and other files stashed away on one or on all of the many consumer devices they use.
What Can You Do With Home SearchOS?
- Easily find any file on SD cards, CompactFlash, home network drives, home entertainment systems, picture frames, digital cameras, laptops, PCs, smartphones, MP3 players, Websites, etc.with one search!
- Easily manage (play, rename, copy, move, email, print, share, delete) videos, music, pictures and other files across all the devices you use with one or two clicks
- Wirelessly search devices
- In-place playback – Find video or music on any device and play it in-place
- Do a slideshow of pictures directly from universal SearchOS
Can you do the same things with legacy desktop search engines?
No, You can’t. Legacy search technology is not efficient in today’s multiple devices environment, you have to use many search engines:
- Desktop search to find data on the desktop
- Web search to find data on the Websites
- Network search engine to find data on network drives
- Windows search to find data on some portable devices
- Mobile search to find data on smartphones
Home SearchOS offers all the search and management tools you need to enjoy all the multimedia content you have, on all the devices you use. Devices could be as small as a one megabyte flash or SD card or a four terabyte home server.
Maximum data privacy and security
SearchOS' sandbox indexing and searching and Gaviri Technologies' corporate philosophy of not interfering with user data ensure that your digital home content stays private and secure at all times! Gaviri SearchOS will not upload user data to any external server, no matter how careless the user is. There is no configuration option to turn on or off to avoid uploading user data, SearchOS by design will not upload user data to any external server!
Digital home data access is based on the access rights granted to the user by parents. Home users see only what they have rights to see so individuals maintain data privacy.
Ease of use
SearchOS is easy to install and use. No networking experience needed. Software installs and automatically detects connected devices and network drives. Easier to use than legacy desktop search engines that do less.
Supported digital home devices
- Home Desktops and laptops
- Home servers
- Wireless or Wired home Networks
- Network attached Storage (any capacity, from a few megabytes to terabytes of storage)
- Digital Camcorders
- Digital Still Cameras
- Digital Picture Frames
- Flash Drives
- External Drives
- USB Wristwatches
- Digital TV
- Secure Digital (SD) Cards
- MP3 players
- Backup Drives
- Home Entertainment Systems
- Many more storage devices...
Automatic detection and support for many portable computing frameworks
Gaviri Digital Home SearchOS automatically supports U3 and Ceedo labeled flash drives. Though these frameworks are incompatible with each other and with standard flash drives, SearchOS automatically detects them and works with them on the fly. No user intervention needed to make these incompatible devices work together.
- U3 Smart Computing Framework
- Ceedo Portable Computing Framework
Gaviri Digital Home SearchOS connectivity
- Ethernet (Wired Home Network)
- Wireless (Wireless Home Networks)
How do I get the Digital Home SearchOS?
Download the Gaviri Universal SearchOS.